Some of these resins are caustic, the especially nasty ones have a delayed
effect. You think you got it all off your thigh after you whipped your pants
off after spilling resin on your leg. Then a while later...
Just one of the rather ewww images that can be turned up with a search for 3d
printing resin injury.
https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/cgs8t1/nsfl_bodily_injury_i_take_back_everything_ive/
Safety first. Never move a resin printer with resin in it. Wear long chemical
proof gloves, a chemical proof apron, and a face shield. Sure you can get by
with a pair of 10 mil nitrile gloves and being very very careful, and making
sure the dog, cat, kids, and everyone else that could jostle an elbow is locked
out of the room, but having chemical liquid safety gear is safer. I don't have
a resin printer yet, I want one, but really don't have a need for one yet. I
could work with one without going to a high level of protection, but there are
definitely things I'm perfectly willing to observe the fails of others and go
"Nope, not gonna try that just to see if it'll happen to me too.". I have, for
getting close to 40 years, had food and drink next to every computer I've ever
owned and not once have I ever spilled any.

When I started doing silicone mold making and urethane resin casting ~20 years
ago I bought an elbow length pair of neoprene gauntlets. Turned out I'm
allergic to neoprene. My forearms broke out in little bumps all over. Also
turned out that for *those* materials that level of protection wasn't needed.
Getting the uncured silicone or urethane resin off skin is a sticky job and
requires a bit of soap and scrubbing with a nail brush. Fortunately such
incidents have been very few.

    On Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 5:13:44 PM MDT, Bruce Layne