PLA should have enough flex for the part of a cycloidal drive that has to flex.
It also is pretty tough so wear would be a minimal issue. Just don't run it
fast and/or under a bunch of pressure without some lube. I suspect a silicone
grease made for plastics (like that sticky white stuff often found in gear
drives in cheaper power tools) would work for PLA.

If the part works well for a while then breaks, print another one. Print a
spare to start with to ensure the one you use lasts a long time. ;)

    On Saturday, July 18, 2020, 11:04:25 AM MDT, Gene Heskett