I thought of one bus per leg, but the Raspberry Pi only supports two CAN
busses and I think this is a common limitation not just on the Pi.     But
I think we just figured out that one CAD FD can do 12 motors at 20 Hz.

At any rate, I'm not going to be able to afford all those motors.  12 of
them at $300 each adds up.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 6:49 PM andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Aug 2020 at 02:22, Chris Albertson <albertson.ch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > One other easy trick is to have two CAN busses one for left and the other
> > for right.
>
> One bus per leg makes sense to me. The intra-leg coupling needs to be
> a bit tighter than the inter-leg
>
> --
> atp
> "A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is
> designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and
> lunatics."
> — George Fitch, Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, 1912

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California