Use at your own risk but found some.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193164972590
________________________________
From: Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 11:52 AM
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] hi temp 3d printers, are there any cheap ones?

On Sunday 06 September 2020 12:56:33 Tom Smart wrote:

> Just be careful of that stuff it is carcinogenic because the body
> can't absorb the ceramic if it is inhaled into the lungs. I once
> purchased a similar material called super wool that is made from all
> natural fibers so it isn't carcinogenic.

Good to know & thanks for the reminder. Haveing been in broadcasting for
50+ years, I am well familiar with the ceramics used in high power
vacuum tubes, and all the warnings that tell you to bend over and kiss
it goodbye, you're gone if you ever inhale any dust from the breakage of
that berylium oxide compound.  Some of it is dyed pink to get your
attention, but there's tons of the white stuff too. All very dangerous
if abraded.

My main concern is that there isn't room under the plate on an ender 3
for even the 1/2" thick stuff.  Its pretty busy underneath that plate.
1/4" would be a heck of a lot easier to find room for.  But I didn't see
any that thin in the search results.  This would be a great place for
some spray on foam, but I don't think hi temps and that stuff are on
speaking terms.

Thank, Gene