hey dave

I hear you.  I might get good at coding myself soon..  but would love to
solve the problem.

I don't think the spindle load could really help much though.

I am machining plastic and aluminium and the spindle load doesn't
noticeably change in corners.  I more need a limit on the initial
acceleration for a split second I suppose

or go the full way and have something that analyzes the G code path and
calculates the best speed and path for the machine

regards

Andrew

regards