From: Alan Condit <condit.a...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 9:49 AM
To: Emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Emc-users] Apparent changes in gcode in Linuxcnc 2.8.0

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Be sure links are safe.

I tried to send this earlier but it doesn’t appear to have gone through. So,
here goes again.

I have a bunch of wizards that I have written under 2.7 and under 2.8 they
won’t work. The biggest change is that you used to be able to write the
subroutine declaration as O< CutBevel > SUB [1] [2] [3]  like a formal
declaration of parameters. Now I have to go through and make all of them just
comments like O<CutBevel> SUB ([1] [2] [3]).

The following is a wizard I just modified that won’t load. It reports an
unknown word where a unary operation could be at about line 99. Can anyone tell
me what I did wrong?
Here is a link to CutBevel.ngc <https://pastebin.com/xnTGreUX>.

Alan