On 2020-10-21 20:10, Nicklas SB Karlsson wrote:
I learned cutting fluid could be unhealthy. Anyone here have any experience?

I understand the problem has been that soluble cutting oil tends to drench the operator at waist level (on older machines which do not have total enclosures). That led to a noted connection between cancer and soluble oil. I don't know of any link between neat cutting oil and medical conditions, but it is an oil, so the usual hazards apply.

I have serious reservations about the current fashion for atomised mist spray coolant, which I believe to be a real danger to the lungs and possibly the eyes, nose and mouth. I have not seen any medical studies on this, but atomised fluids of all sorts are generally a bad idea.
Just my opinion.

Marcus