Anyone out there have any documentation for an older Elmo, DC brushed servo
amp/drive, model SSA-8/100?  Elmo's web site seems to only cover their current
product line.

I have some machines using those amps.  The control on one of them is setting
an alarm "FAULT IN Y AXIS".  The control's documentation is useless, the only
trouble shooting it has is "Check Servo-Amp Board, circuit & wiring for the
affected axis. Repair/replace as required."  The amps are all powered, the
motor and encoders are connected, all 3 amps show the same LEDs lit, swapping
motors has no effect, swapping cables has no effect, and swapping amps has no
effect, I can't think of what else to try.

Todd Zuercher
P. Graham Dunn Inc.<http://www.pgrahamdunn.com/index.php>
630 Henry Street
Dalton, Ohio 44618