Hello,

I have an ESTUN Ethercat servo drive with integrated homing sequence management. Basically, I only need to write 2 registers to start a homing sequence, and then wait for a specific status bit to become true in a status register.

Probably easy to map to some HAL pins with a small sequencer written in ClassisLadder opr Python.

However, I cannot find good reference about clean integration with LinuxCNC own homing logic. Especially re-using standard GUI homing button/status, and auto-mode inhibition when homing is not done.

Any clue?

Thanks.
Frederic.