> From: Roland Jollivet [mailto:roland.jolli...@gmail.com]

> Solder a bridging wire under the pcb directly to the output Fet or whatever.
> And/or maybe solder wires from the posts to an off-board connector so there
> are no connectors on the board itself.

I'm not sure which FET to solder to unfortunately.  It's a 4 layer board (maybe
even 6) and the problem is likely the converted epoxy to carbon between the two
pins going to one terminal.  So there's current flow through the PC board
itself.
Now if GECKO's provided schematics then perhaps...

I could spend hours trying to fix it or instead replace it with one that costs
$79 Cdn and PRIME shipping.

So by the 16th I'll have a new driver.  Meanwhile I'm working on an AC Servo
solution just because...

John