I see that Sparkfun now has them on backorder.

Sparkfun shipped my order today.   So that's good.
Ironically Sparkfun had a limit of 100 per customer.
I suspect you might find them being resold on Ebay.

Yep.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=raspberry+pi+pico&_sacat=0

Oh well.

Dave