On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 at 18:18, R C <cjv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been busy for a while with that pay check thing, and didn't have
> much time to look into  creating g-code, that I can use  in linux cnc
> for a lathe.

It's worth pointing out that now that LinuxCNC has G71 and G72 you
might not need CAM.

If you can hand-code the desired profile then the repeated cuts etc
are all done by the cycle.

Be aware that the built-in version in Master uses a different set of
control words to the Python remap version that can run on earlier
versions.

--
atp
lunatics."