On 3/8/21 5:49 AM, andy pugh wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 at 07:20, Sebastian Kuzminsky
<seb.kuzmin...@gmail.com> wrote:

This will make the docs on wlo copy-paste-able, but it won't help anyone
who wants to build our docs on Wheezy.  I can live with that.

Anyone still building docs using Wheezy probably transcribes them to
parchment with a quill pen anyway.

This is a case of switching the 2000.documentation buildslave to a new OS?

Yes, although the words in buildbot language are different. "2000.docs" is a builder (an abstract runner of build recipes). It runs on a buildslave (a computer).

I've moved the 2000.docs builder from the wheezy-amd64-clang buildslave to the buster-rtpreempt-amd64 buildslave.

I triggered a rebuild of 2.8, and the HTML manpages for both halui (groff) and sendkeys (asciidoc) now correctly have hal pin names with '-' (u2d, "hyphen-minus").

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky