From: Bari [mailto:bari00...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 13 March 2021 7:39 AM
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Nice camera/probe integration

The problem with the cheap webcams is all the frame averaging they
automatically do. I regularly see decent machine vision camera bodies on
ebay for ~$100 that won't have this issue. A decent lens is about the
same used.

These pics were all taken with a cheap USB microscope ($50)� that was
near useless when there was any motion:

https://imgur.com/2B3j01S

https://imgur.com/QU0ka4r

https://imgur.com/IFdlrj3

https://imgur.com/XKRdpFK

This was of a 50um gap between some caliper jaws. Sobel edge detect filter.