Getting back to my Realmeca C2 mill retrofit now.
I'm giving up getting the Fagor 8050 control going,
so plan on retrofitting with LCNC.

I'd like to use ethernet to a NUC-type computer.
I'm looking at this chain of boards, but am not
sure about compatibility of some:

Mesa 7i94     eight-port smart serial to Ethernet
   ->  7i69   48 i/o sserial   -> 7i33 analog servo (have already)
   ->  7i84   32i/16o sserial
   ->  7i73   pendant sserial

My main concern is if the 7i33 will work with the
7i69, and if latency will become an issue with
everything running over sserial and ethernet.

The 7i94 is in stock at Mesanet, and the 7i69
and 7i73 are in stock at Mesaus.  Some other
approaches, like the 7i97, are not in stock.

Thanks,
-- Ralph