Yup, just found it.

This should work-ish

loadrt conv_float_s32
addf conv-float-s32.0 servo-thread
setp halui.rapid-override.direct-value 1
setp halui.rapid-override.scale .038
net jog-override-scale hm2_7i76e.0.7i76.0.0.analogin0 conv-float-s32.0.in
net jog-override-anal conv-float-s32.0.out halui.rapid-override.counts

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer