Ok Andy that sounds great. I’ll pull out the little beast and give it a whirl.
One question tho, will this build on Wheezy or do I need something “more”
modern.
It would be great to put the BBB and the breakout boards back into service,
even for an overkill project.
Cheers
Rob

Composed with my Crayons