Les, to be clear I never thought this group needed a CoC, I always got
more or less the help I wanted, on the rare occasions when I needed to
ask and the time spent on IRC or on the list was well spent. When Jeff
announced the CoC it was a well-received surprise, I don't care at all
if it wasn't announced as it was supposed to and voted for by the
group, it's still a good initiative that will find my support. Be
assured that I will act as the CoC orders if there is one officially
approved.