I am disgusted by the reactions of detractors of the CoC which Jeff
proposed, and by being attacked privately like an enemy for my own
freely-shared opinions.

That is why I am going to set digest mode on for the mailing list, so
that I will read messages once every month and not be harassed every
day by this useless anti-CoC endeavour, which is a distraction that
diverts my time from useful work. So you know that whatever you post it
will be read at end of the month and not immediately.

Taking now to private mail messages off-list: I have set a filter for
marking as spam everything from this list with off-list destination to
my private address, exception for the list admins.
Those who insist writing off-list to this private address will be
reported to their respective mail providers, again exception for the
list admins.

Stay well and God be with you.