On Thu, 2021-07-22 at 17:13 +0200, grumpy via Emc-users wrote:
> [...]

It happens also in real life in countless occasions. I am prepared to
the change.

> Now one person decided it's their way or the highway.
> Jeff will ban you from the list if he doesn't like your post.

One more reason to behave correctly.

When I started commenting on this topic I have been attacked personally
for my opinions, with people mailing me privately off-list, I consider
this a violation to politeness and research of peace. And yes, it was
offensive to see people trying to divert discussion from the list to my
private mail, it may be considered as harassment, so we have at hand an
example of CoC violation.