Hi Gene,
I was able to use your pyvcp information along with the web documents to get my
own slider working.
In the CAN message screen grab you can see id=218, dlc=4, and the first two
bytes representing 0x0032 in Little Endian format.  That value in decimal is 50.
Scale screen grab shows the slider set at 50.  Drag the slider back and forth
and the CAN message changes.
And on the scope the screen shot shows 5V.  Drag the slider back and forth and
the voltage trace changes amplitude.  That voltage is based on the received
CANopen message sent from the slider on the Pi4 LCNC.
Thanks again for your help.
John Dammeyer