There are two common types of draw bars.

The ones that use a pullstud.  Eg haas.  Just have a tool eject button.  To
trigger a air cylinder and unload the tool.   Otherwise it is held tight by
the bevele washers

The ones that tighten a thread in toolholder with a air rachet or similar
have two buttons.

One to unscrew(loosen tool)

One to tighten tighten tool

And they have preset clutch to adjust the tightness.