Thanks Sam,
I have rewatched all your videos before  I asked.  You may have mentioned you
used PETG but I missed it.

I do have a real Harmonic Drive like the one Andy has.  If the rain here in BC
ever lets up I'm finally ready to try casting the mounting frame for it.  I'm
also working on a face plate for it although am unsure if I want to include the
South Bend Heavy 10L threaded nose so I can transfer the chuck from the lathe.

Anyway, once it's operational I want to use my gear cutters to try and make a
steel flex cup.  Just for fun.  Power drawbar project is on hold until 12 point
socket arrives.

John