December 9, 2021 8:28:26 PM CET andrew beck <andrewbeck0...@gmail.com>
wrote:First off I don't think you can change the shank.

I need a more taper 4 centre for my cnc lathe.

If you want to sell it.

I'm also not sure what they are worth.  But we could look it up I guess.

On Fri, 10 Dec 2021, 07:39 grumpy via Emc-users, <
emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I bought a pallet of miscellaneous items.
> In it there is a Point Tech 4BNL30 live center.
> This is a beefy piece of hardware.
> My lathe takes a MT3 so I can't use it.
>
> It is in the original box in the original wrapper.
> I can't see any sign it was ever used.
> Does anyone know what this is worth?
> I have a cheap live center and could use a good one.
> Would anyone be open to trade?
> Would I be able to change the shank?

The only reference I found that is in english is on amazon for $285.
And shipping from southern USA.

https://www.amazon.com/GG-High-Speed-Center-Extended/dp/B07TB55JZ1?th=1