On 2/4/22 22:15, John Dammeyer wrote:
From: Andy Howell [mailto:a...@gamubaru.com]
Thanks, I will keep that in mind for future projects. Performance is not
really an issue for the CNC routers. 90% is what we cut is 0.062 or
0.090 aluminum sheet with 1/8" endmills. Can't take very aggressive cuts
with those. I might go for the Rpi for the tiny CNC we want to retrofit.
Not even sure what motors it has. Its been sitting in the corner under a
plastic sheet, waiting for me to find a roundtoit.
Here you go:
A Round Tuit Pinback Button to help you find your motivation image 1

Exactly what I needed. :) But now I don't have an excuse :(