Ah yes, a different screenshot. What are "start depth" and "end depth"?

I ask this, as my latest pressbrake (this is the .. hmm 5th CNC pressbrake
I have owned) has come with a rather "annoying" control.  All the others
have had Hurco "Autobend" controls, which have been a doddle to operate, I
didn't really give it much thought when I purchased it, as I assumed it
would be similar ... the Delam control is doing my head in. Bend angle
corrections and program modifications are difficult, and it has a VERY
limited tooling library, making it pretty much useless.  I would dearly
love to upgrade it to something a little more 20th century ...

As a slight complication, it has glass slide encoder and servo valves to
control the hydraulics ... but there are two rams, one for each side, so
there is an initial homing and sync process to undergo.