ons 2023-02-08 klockan 17:52 +0000 skrev andy pugh:
> On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 at 17:20, Nicklas SB Karlsson <n...@nksb.eu> wrote:
> >
> > Is there any method to show value of parameter accessible from g-
> > code
> > for examle the numbereded parameters in a glade virtual control
> > panel?
>
> I thought that it might be a feature of GStat, but it seems not:
> http://linuxcnc.org/docs/stable/html/gui/GStat.html
>
> I think that they are available to Python code which can import
> emccanon (ie, only remaps)

What you refer to execute code then hal pins are changed. Pretty it is
useful sometimes. Hal pins are easy to connect to gui hal label. What I
asked for was however show values of parameters named and/or numbered
accessible from G-code.

I just added a signal and a custom M1xx possible to execute from G-code
for each parameter and it work. It do however pollute the configuration
a little bit, are a litte bit of a hack and maybe is a little bit
wasteful since signal are run at servo period.

If signal could be connected to parameter directly to gui it would be
preferred method but otherwise it is a small issue.

Nicklas Karlsson