Hi Gregg,

Insulating the whole place and getting it to cool would be indeed cool lol.
But the problem is we already had hot days and this didn't happen.
Yesterday was one of the worst days but it looks like something else.

I was thinking about checking the spindle rotation at slow speed for a few
seconds and put a piezoelectric mic next to it to hear if maybe there are
bumps or something within the bearings. Maybe it's so subtle that it only
makes the whole unit overheat when at full speed cutting for several
minutes. Because this doesn't seem to happen with no load.

I'll leave it spinning with no load for 20 minutes today to see how it
goes. Because the problem only happens when cutting from what I experienced
yesterday. But since this all started yesterday I can't tell for sure.

Thank you!