Greetings all;

I've converted my vacuum setup for the go704 mill from my shop made extra cyclone separator to the hf version, which is tapered like a proper cyclone using the new, bigger and better built 12' hose I got from Lowes to reach a printed nose piece on the mill, works better than ever, swarf plugged up the cheap & too small hose that came with the bucket vac. Now I'm in need of an exhaust muffler for the bucket-vac, and I didn't find anything suitable on thingiverse.

So what have the rest of you cobbled up to quiet the bucket vac? 2" OD sched 40 fits its exhaust port. Listening to that for 2 hours non-stop is quite annoying, even headache inducing.

Thanks for any ideas.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis