Hey guys. Got a problem with my CNC lathe

It randomally tried to run a program with the wrong tool number.

I'm using the fanucy wear offset patch to get wear offsets as linuxcnc
doesn't offer that yet as stock standard.

This lathe has done about 4000 toolchanges faultlessly.

We stopped it and then changed a wear offset and it ignored the toolchange
and tried to machine with t3 instead of changing to t4.

Then after the crash we typed in t4 again and it rotated to correct pocket.

So problem is not the toolchanger.

I think it might be the remap...

Does anyone have any ideas?

Toolchanger is not the issue that works fine

Linux CNC goes past the gcode file u can see it read t4 but then it ignores
it and just runs t3 still and you can see in axis that t3 is loaded.  And
it uses t3 offsets so it's trying to go to the right place just using the
wrong tool.

In this case a od turning tool instead of a drill bit lol.