On 4/11/24 18:17, andy pugh wrote:
On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 at 21:32, John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com> wrote:

My Harmonic drive is set up as an  'A' axis so the graphic on the screen
shows the spiral being cut along the X as the work in line with X turns.

I'd have to change my INI or HAL file to make the axis of rotation of the
harmonic drive to be in line with the Z axis.  Don't know how to do that.

If you can re-orient it physically, then there is no need to change the
axis name in HAL. just carry on calling it "A".

That is even easier, thanks Andy.

--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis