On 4/13/24 01:16, John Dammeyer wrote:
Here's the G-Code he used for that photo.  You can see he's doing 1mm passes
turning the rotary table 3 turns.  His mechanics are such that it cuts air
at the start and at the end of the spiral.
The question I asked him which relates back to my own system is what does
F300 indicate?  X at 300 mm/min or the rotary table at 300 degrees per
minute.   Or is it both?  Ie.  F300 for the rotary axis is 300 degrees per
minute while the X axis is 300 mm/min.

G0G90 X0Y0A0Z0
G1 Z5 F100
G0 G90  X36
G1 Z-1 F100
G1 X18 A-1080 F300
G1 Z5 F100
G0G90 X36
G1 Z-2 F100
G1 X18 A-2160 F300 <here I think X and A follows so both complete simultaneously
G1 Z5 F100
G0G90 X36
G1 Z-3 F100
G1 X18 A-3240 F300