for sure I upgrade to 2.9.1 ..... problem disappear ... sorry for late
reply ..... I do a tons of things not only scripting.

Now start to work over 6.6 kernel and 2.9.2 and 2.10.0 Lcnc .... some
trouble with ethercat but nothing of important for now.

I try to renew joint/axis for insert all necessary change directly on
gcode .... you know lego midstrom right? I suse similar code for cobot
china made. The c++ API connect to user object block is quite good
done in linux c++ ros2. Changing from joint to axis need to write
everytime on dialog box of object block the right velocity and
acceleration, plus radius needed for complete the action (similar to
G64 Pxx macro) now on Lcnc gcode need to have cutom M code to switch
to joint to axis and vice-versa. All data is write on custom M code
acc and max vel is write on INI file. I use switch kins on my custom
scara from 2 year without stop motion during ja operations .... think
all was ready to convert custom M code to custom gcode, where axis
limit was read from INI file, so nothing need to write on it, exept
new vel and new acc. In these way Lcnc become completely robotics CNC
usable. For sure need some adjust on s curve and low vibration on
mechanical kinematics limit .... but foward/reverse command add by
dgarret show the way to do these .... adding a zone where vel decrease
automatically until 0 when robot reach kinematics insane limit. For
sure need to revrite all kins module for these pourpuse.

thanks a lot for your work on Lcnc.