My mail somehow not reaching Daniel, maybe somehow can forward this to
him so he could see it:

Hello Daniel, finally got around to try your awesome work on beets. Few
questions: after I add the sql database what is the correct way of
filtering the data inside emms playlist, it adds everything in it to the
playlist right, but then how can I narrow it down to what I need. For
example is there anyway to tell it to show me only jazz albums from 1987
in some kind of interactive manner? Not sure I understand all the
universal arguments ways to run it.... found the sorting function but it
seems to be displaying the whole information still... probably I figure
it all out before you answer, but anyway it is a very nice addition and
thank you for your work. Aleksas

--
Aleksas Tunikas
http://www.schopenhauer.fm