To pick up on the (excellent) idea that interactive dispositifs are highly
personalized: we are now within a "soft skinned space", i.e. a
personalized, although open and penetrable space; its name, however, points
rather to the fact that this is an intersubjective space where - to quote
Manovich - "software takes command".

(To be continued)

Horea
Pe 10.07.2015 20:41, "george sabau" <george.sa...@gmail.com> a scris: