Dear Ileana,

It's been so great to enjoy your moderated discussion this month (which I
have been reading when not sleeping!).  Congratulations on the launch of
your and Calin's work this week.  I'M very interested to hear even more
about Calin's time machine, and am wondering if he would have some time to
say more about it while this month's discussion is still open. As I'Ve
mentioned to you, Calin and I have had a wonderful curatorial relationship
since the late '90s when I curated his marvelous CD-Rom, Das Wanderbuch,
for my exhibition "Contact Zones: The Art of CD-Rom"
(https://contactzones.cit.cornell.edu/artists/man.html).  Calin is one of
the most inventive artists in Eastern Europe and I am delighted that your
co-moderation of -empyre- this month has brought wider attention to his
work.  Calin, might you have more to say something about how you
understand your time machine in relation to the discussion that has
unfolded this month?  Thanks so much, Tim

Timothy Murray
Professor of Comparative Literature and English
Director, Society for the Humanities
http://www.arts.cornell.edu/sochum/
Curator, Rose Goldsen Archive of New Media
http://goldsen.library.cornell.edu
A D White House
Cornell University,
Ithaca, New York 14853