Following up on Maureen's recollections of Kuntzel's time at ETC, I asked
him a decade later what it was that he enjoyed about Ithaca (which is 20
miles north of Owego, the location of the ETC studio, and the site of many
restaurants and bars). He looked at me, baffled, and said, "what is
Ithaca?"  All I wanted to do was remain in that loft where I could eat and
sleep with the machines!"

Timothy Murray
Professor of Comparative Literature and English
Taylor Family Director, Society for the Humanities
http://www.arts.cornell.edu/sochum/
Curator, Rose Goldsen Archive of New Media Art
http://goldsen.library.cornell.edu
A D White House
Cornell University,
Ithaca, New York 14853