Fiamma, thanks! In your work in Tijuana, you undertook to visualize some
structural power differentials -- right? -- in the aftermath of artist-cultural
interventions and programming by the project group InSite? In the mid-oughts ?
Did you assert anthropological analytics to visualize the
curator-artist-community triad? How did you use a feminist methodology - or
maybe feminist sensibility in this visualization as it took a swerve away from
your previous anthropological practice -- ?

Sent from my iPhone