Continuing along the line of art seeking to engage and consider the possibility
of social change I’d also point to the work of Blast Theory, which has been
developing now over a period of two decades. It’s quite amazing how many
incredible projects they’ve developed.
http://www.blasttheory.co.uk/

best

Simon