From:
<empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au<mailto:empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au>>
 on behalf of "Hamilton, Kevin" <k...@illinois.edu<mailto:k...@illinois.edu>>
Date: Friday, February 3, 2017 at 10:23 AM
To: soft_skinned_space
<empyre@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au<mailto:empyre@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au>>
Subject: Re: [-empyre-] A New Year's Resolution

Posting in haste but in thanks here to Renate and Tim for the example this
space of discourse provides.

My resolution worth sharing here is simply this :

I resolve to discipline my communication toward more clarity of form and
purpose, and more vulnerability in attitude and intent, all in the name of love.

Grateful for all those here,

Kevin Hamilton
Urbana, IL

On 2/3/17, 9:16 AM, "Timothy Conway Murray"