Hi Soyo and Renate.
Soyo - I have been following your Korea-Bioart listings on Facebook and it
is such a vital community that has developed in Seoul. It is really
impressive (and sometimes the on-line translation of the Korean is pretty
weird!). You posts have been a real source of research as you mine FB, the
workshops and labs of other diy bio groups, artists, etc.Thank you for
this shared resource.
I, too, would love to hear more about the Lifeforms as Culture
space/press. As you know I am an avid supporter of alternative spaces and
independent presses. Btw, The Sanctuary for Independent Media
(mediasanctuary.org) has been growing in leaps and bounds since you left
Troy. And we are building our own citizen science space at present! You
must come visit.
Many thanks, Kathy

On 4/03/2017, 11:29 AM, "empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au on
behalf of Renate Terese Ferro" <empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au