Dear Margherita

All I can say is that I thank you for this thoughtful contribution. And
for your project Semina Aeternitatis that sounds beautiful and provocative!
I very much appreciate your comments here!

Forgive my brevity, but my shoulder has given out and I can¹t write well!
Know that my thoughts are in your court and I am really grateful for your
thoughts!
As you summed it up so well: "What are the implications of such radical
Otherness at an ethical, political, and aesthetic level?²
Questions that remain unanswered but to be pursued for sure...

I appreciate all the rich contributions to empyre during this too short
(bio)month!
With utter respect to you all!

THANKS RENATE! YOU ROCK!And to all! ONWARD!
Kathy

On 5/03/2017, 12:17 PM, "empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au on
behalf of Margherita Pevere" <empyre-boun...@lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au