 Quoting Margherita and Kathy
“What are the implications of such radical Otherness at an ethical, political,
and aesthetic level?² Questions that remain unanswered but to be pursued for
sure…

What a great way to end.

This month has been incredibly interesting for me and many of our subscribers
to get to learn more about all of your research, interests, and projects.  I am
looking forward to seeing more of them and you  in real space.

How can I thank all of you for your generosity in talking about the logistics,
the conceptual underpinnings, and the political ramification of all that you do
between Biology And Art.

Best to all of you until we meet again.
Warmly,  Renate

Renate Ferro