Hi - thank you for your response. The erratics are definitely there; they were there all the way from his primary debates on. It's a form of shell game; as (I think) I said, it requires a different form of news response; if new has been traditionally both a narrative and reasoned critique, it now has to be a form of high-speed twitter doxa - or else it has to ignore the smokescreens altogether. And this becomes increasingly confused as well because of wiki- and other leaks; there is literally more information to be assimilated than the news is capable of (apparently only 1% of the intelligence leaks have been released). And leakage, or Wikileaks them- selves, or Assange, become problematized in the shifting landscapes of Trump. And of course you're right - the hard-drive of the right continues unabated as everyone else worries.

Not only are games changing - perhaps there are no longer games at all, but a continuous flux/flow of codework.

And perhaps Lyotard is wrong today - perhaps governance _is_ a conversation (in Rhode Island by the way, apparently the legislature engages in heavy drinking on the job. but like everything else, I may have this wrong.).

- Alan