Hi - I want to thank everyone who participated this month, and those who read the posts (and this one of course!) as well. I think the discussion, however lean, did go to the heart of things in ways I couldn't have foretold. I do believe that Trump's bullying behavior is everyone's concern; I can understand wanting to keep it within the bounds of US imperialism, but as the Syrian strike has shown, the world is held hostage as a whole. And the same of course goes for N Korea's behavior, Assad, Putin, anyone anywhere; local issues are now global. So I hope the discussion continues and would love as well to see one dealing directly with war emerge.

Again thank you, and thanks Renate for your support.

Best!, Alan