Hi Susan, the entirety of *The Spiritual Life of Replicants* (Talisman
House, 2011) is only in book form. It can be bought through Amazon or
Independent Book Publishers. Selections from it are on line, for instance
in *The Brooklyn Rail* (
http://brooklynrail.org/2009/10/poetry/from-the-spiritual-life-of-replicants)
or in Jerome Rothenbereg's *Poems and Poetics *that can be accessed through
*Jacket2*. Along with passages from the poem, Jerome included my after-word
essay "A Few Thoughts On Fragments." Also, PennSound at the University of
Pennsylvania has a video recording of me reading about half of the poem
starting from the beginning, including the Q&A section at Kelly House (
http://writing.upenn.edu/pennsound/x/Nemet-Nejat.php). It may be very worth
while buying the book itself.

Ciao,
Murat