hi all,

i wanted to start a question about the Zine, and wondered if you both could talk more about your contributions, and reflect on your experience of writing creative work about bots? does it differ from the scholarly.

additionally, how about ephemera?

i think often about the digital, and those that work in new media, how our work is often grappling with broken links, the obsolete archives, and other forms of ephemera.

in particular, going back to machine dreams, and the subsequent Zine collection, how napkins started much of our creative collaborations. why wouldn't it be any other way?

Xxo,

Margaret Rhee, Ph.D.

Visiting Assistant Professor
Women's and Gender Studies