Dear Norie,

Thanks for the great connections to both the Algae Opera and your own
microbiotic grumblings.

I have read about the Algae Opera, and would really love to see it live. I
think reframing our own autonomic processes of breathing and digesting as
collaborative endeavors is a powerful move (production of our oxygen is
obviously reliant on other actors, and so too is our digestion). I don't
think I've successfully been able to do this in my work yet, but it is
always on my mind.

Tyler

--
http://www.tylersfox.com
http://twitter.com/tylersfox

“It's impossible to move, to live, to operate at any level without leaving
traces, bits, seemingly meaningless fragments of personal information.” ~
William Gibson