A big shout out from the fibreculture network too for Adrian Miles.

I didn't know him well but I sure felt the effects of his work...where else
would we have known and had a creative research relation to vlogging but for
him?

In many ways thinking about Adrian within network contexts, media theories and
practices makes it possible to continue to feel the intermediary pulses work
like his set(s) off.

That is the difference an incredible researcher and practioner can make: to
keep our ideas and media energies moving in relation to good and bad historical
actualities and toward whatever may be to come...

Thoughts with all who knew and cherished him
XAnna

Sent from my iPhone