Dear –empyreans-
I am going to pick this discussion up for wrap up on the 28th.  I have been
traveling in California this past week but in Ana’s last post she mentioned a
few blogs that she visits regularly.  Blogs rely on unsolicited visitors.
There are several blogs that are affiliated with email listservs that deliver a
synopsis or overview of the blog entries to entice the reader to read.

<snip>
Ana’s favorites:
www.thepoliceblog.org  an excellent blog about art architecture and tech, (not
updated regularly but with a great archive)
bldgblog.blogspot.co.uk   lots of variation and well written...
contemporist.com   buildings and news
hefunambulist.net  Leopold Lambert, architect, theorist, manages this blog
Funambulist Magazine. Art, maps, architecture, Palestine...
warscapes.com  lands in conflict, art, poetry, politics. Very enjojable.
<snip>

My favorite art blog is hands down Hyperallergic.    https://hyperallergic.com/

Others:
http://www.e-flux.com/  more of a publishing platform
Pencil in the Studio   http://www.pencilinthestudio.com/

Would love to hear about more art, technology, and others that you depend on
regularly.
Renate

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor